I still remember the painful days that love gave me. Had I know these 30 things about love, my life would have been a lot different. However, I am still thankful to God, that I know them now. Let’s see what they are:
1. While you’re making your girl cry, another guy is trying to make her smile.
2. Never Chase anyone. A Person who appreciates you will walk with you.
3. If you keep going back to the guy who treats you bad, in the hope that maybe someday he’ll change, then you will die hoping.
4. Love someone who loves to love you.
5. Apologizing doesn’t mean you’r wrong. It means you value your relationship more than your ego.
6. Relationships end a lot of times because once the person has you, he stops doing the things it took to get you.
7. Don’t cheat. If you’re not happy, just leave.
8. A heartbreak is a blessing from God. It’s just His way of letting you realize that He saved you from the wrong one.
9. One day you’ll realize that you lost a diamond while you were too busy collecting stones.
10. Don’t play with someone’s feelings just because you’re not sure of your own.
11. A real man can’t stand seeing his woman hurt. He is careful with his decisions and actions so he never has to be responsible to her pain.
12. When she trusts you blindly, never prove her blind.
13. Be the girl his ex-girlfriend will hate, his mom will love and the one he will never forget.
14. Anything that hurts you can teach you, and if it keeps hurting you, it’s because you haven’t learned.
15. Never give someone the opportunity to waste your time twice.
16. Don’t do something permanently stupid just because you are temporarily upset.
17. Just because one guy treated you bad doesn’t mean they all will.
18. Never leave a girl crying. That’s the worst thing you could do.
19. Don’t marry a woman unless you would be proud to have a daughter exactly like her.
20. If a girl asks a question, it is better to tell her the truth. Chances are, she’s asking you because she already knows the answer.
21. Be with someone who makes you happy. Not someone who you have to constantly be impressing.
22. Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked with anyone else.
23. You deserve someone who can make you laugh during those moments when you feel like you can’t even smile.
24. You deserve someone that won’t give up on you.
25. One of the worst mistakes you’ll ever make is walking away from the person that stood there and waited for you.
26. Forever is a long time, make sure to spend it with someone who makes you laugh.
27. Don’t just tell her she is beautiful. Make her believe it.
28. Everything in your life is a reflection of a choice you have made. If you want a different result, make a different choice.
29. If he is stupid enough to walk away, be smart enough to let him go. He never deserved you & could have never kept you happy.
30. If you can’t forgive her, you never loved her.
If you loved it please share it, so that you loved ones may also know about it.